FIFA 22 reveals the Top 22 Ratings – Messi on Top
The first official rating reveals have finally arrived for FIFA 22. Here are the Top 22 for the upcoming game.
With just one week to go before release EA has now officially unveiled some of the ratings of top athlethes in FIFA 22.
Messi on Top
Fittingly for the game title EA Sports showcased the best 22 gold cards in the new game.
The strongest eleven cards in FUT 22 include three goalkeepers and four strikers:
- RW: Messi (Argentina, PSG) – 93
- ST: Lewandowski (Poland, FC Bayern) – 92
- ST: Ronaldo (Portugal, Manchester Utd) – 91
- CM: De Bruyne (Belgium, Manchester City) – 91
- ST: Mbappé (France, PSG) – 91
- LW: Neymar Jr. (Brazil, PSG) – 91
- GK: Oblak (Slovenia, Atletico Madrid) – 91
- ST: Kane (England, Tottenham Hotspurs) – 90
- CDM: Kanté (France, FC Chelsea) – 90
- GK: Neuer (Germany, FC Bayern) – 90
- GK: Ter Stegen (Germany, FC Barcelona) – 90
Large upgrade for Donnarumma
The second reveal showed eleven more cards with 89 ratings. Italian keeper Donnarumm got the biggest upgrade with 4 additional ratings points compared to FIFA 21.
These are the cards with a rating of 89:
- RW: Salah (Egypt, FC Liverpool) – 89
- GK: Donnarumma (Italy, PSG) – 89
- CF: Benzema (France, Real Madrid) – 89
- CB: Van Dijk (Netherlands, FC Liverpool) – 89
- CDM: Kimmich (Germany, FC Bayern) – 89
- LM: Son (South Korea, Tottenham Hotspurs) – 89
- GK: Alisson (Brazil, FC Liverpool) – 89
- GK: Courtois (Belgium, Real Madrid) – 89
- CDM: Casemiro (Brazil, Real Madrid) – 89
- GK: Ederson (Brazil, Manchester City) – 89
- LW: Mané (Senegal, FC Liverpool) – 89
- FIFA 21 Pre-Season kicks off with rewards for FIFA 22
- Leaks – Is FIFA becoming Free-to-Play after FIFA 22?
- FIFA 22 Pre-Order – How to get a headstart and save money