Rank 1 Pokémon UNITE player shares his skill builds
After sharing his item builds earlier last week, the rank 1 player in Pokémon UNITE is back with his skill build recommendations.
In a Reddit post the number one ranked Pokémon UNITE player shared his skill build recommendations for every Pokémon.
These are the builds:
- Lucario – Power-Up Punch, Bone Rush
- Machamp – Submission, Cross Chop
- Charizard – For Central Area: Fire Punch, Flare Blitz
For Lanes: Flamethrower, Fire Blast
- Snorlax – Heavy Slam, Block
- Cinderace – Blaze Kick, Feint
- Gengar – Sludge Ball, Hex
- Slowbro – Surf, Telekinesis
- Cramorant – Surf, Hurricane
- Alolan Ninetales – Avalanche/Dazzling Gleam (pick personal preference), Blizzard
- Mr. Mime – Confusion, Barrier
If you are curious about the best laning Duos, you can check out our recommendations here: Best Lane Partners in Pokémon UNITE
- Garchomp – Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw
- Pikachu – Electro Ball, Volt Tackle on Switch but Thunderbolt on Mobile
- Greninja – Water Shuriken, Smokescreen
- Crustle – Shell Smash, X-Scissor
- Zeraora – Spark, Discharge
This Electric-type Mythical Pokémon is fast as lightning, catching opponents and dealing massive damage in the blink of an eye.
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) July 15, 2021
- Eldegoss – Leaf Tornado, Cotton Guard
- Venusaur – Solar Beam, Giga Drain or Sludge Bomb if you have a Gengar in your team
- Wigglytuff – Pound, Rollout/Sing (pick personal preference)
- Talonflame – Flame Charge, Fly
- Absol – Night Slash, Psycho Cut
- Gardevoir – Moonblast, Future Sight only if you are confident in hitting it otherwise go for Psyschock
While the pointers of the current top ranked player are of course a good starting point, players should always consider the situation in their specific match before skilling an ability. If you are interested in his recommended items, we also covered those here:
- Pokémon UNITE Tier List – These Pokémon are the best
- Gardevoir hits Pokémon UNITE – What you need to know
- Which Held Items should you upgrade first?
What are your favorite builds? Join the discussion on social media or our Discord!
You can also help improve our website by submitting direct feedback!