One million pre-registrations for Pokémon UNITE on mobile reached – These are all the milestones
Pokémon UNITE has reached over one million pre-registrations for Pokémon UNITE on mobile, unlocking the first tier of rewards.
To congratulate and reward players for pre-registering for the Pokémon UNITE mobile version, UNITE will be giving out rewards depending on the amount of people that decide to do so. As of today, Pokémon UNITE has hit over one million pre-registrations, which means the first tier of their rewards, 1000 Aeos tickets, has been unlocked already, and there’s potentially more to come.
The first pre-register reward tier has been reached! Congratulations for hitting 1 million pre-registrations, unlocking 1000 Aeos Tickets!
— Pokémon UNITE (@PokemonUnite) August 24, 2021
In total there are two more tiers of rewards for Pokémon UNITE that can be unlocked, which will be at 2.5 million pre-registrations and at 5 million. Players will be able to claim these rewards until October 31. The developers haven’t told us about how the rewards will be delivered however, so we’ll have to wait a little while longer for some more information.
- 1 million pre-registrations: 1000 Aeos tickets
- 2.5 million pre-registrations: Pikachu UNITE License
- 5 million pre-registrations Holowear-Festival Style Pikachu
In any it’s good news for Pokémon UNITE, who have reached one million pre-registrations in less than one week. It’s not crazy to say the other reward tiers will also be reached before the mobile version comes out, which is scheduled for release on September 22. People who want to pre-register for the games can do so by following the instructions here.
More Pokémon UNITE:
- 5 Crucial mistakes to avoid in Pokémon UNITE
- Pokémon UNITE: Mamoswine & Sylveon announced during the latest Pokémon Presents
- Pokémon UNITE – How to upgrade your Held Items to level 30 the fastest
- Pokemon UNITE Tier List – These Pokémon are the best (Updated: August 6)
Do you think we’ll reach 5 million pre-registrations? Join the discussion on social media or our Discord!
You can also help improve our website by submitting direct feedback!