LoL Patch 10.10 nerfs Diana and Kayn, buffs Soraka
Riot Games has released Patch 10.10 for League of Legends. Besides changes to 14 Champions the developer has also introduced the special skins for the Pulsefire event.
After 10.8 Soraka continues to get buffed by Riot. 10 more damage across the board via her Q-ability and improved healing should positively affect Soraka’s state in the meta.
Diana, Katarina, Kayn, Kled, Miss Fortune, Maokai and Taric got nerfed. New Pulsefire skins for Lucian, Ekko, Fiora and Pantheon have also been released.
Patch 10.10 Highlights
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) May 12, 2020
Although Riot has already teased changes to bot and mid lanes, they are not included in 10.10 as they still require more time to find the correct balance.
What are your thoughts on patch 10.10? Join the discussion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or our Discord!
Pictures via Riot Games
Full Patch Notes below:
E: Molten Shield
- Damage reduction: 10/13/16/19/22% ⇒ 13/17/21/25/29%
R: Summon Tibbers
- Tibbers aura damage: 10/15/20 (+0.1 ability power) ⇒ 20/30/40 (+0.12 ability power)
- Health: 594 ⇒ 570
- Attack damage: 57.04 ⇒ 57
E: Flawless Duet
- Base damage: 70/110/150/190/230 ⇒ 80/125/170/215/260
- Dagger damage ratio: 0.55/0.70/0.85/1.0 ability power ⇒ 0.55/0.66/0.77/0.88 ability power
Passive: The Darkin Scythe
- Rhaast heal: 34.5-43% of damage dealt (levels 1-18) ⇒ 30-40% of damage dealt (levels 1-18)
Q: Beartrap on a Rope
- Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Maximum bonus movement speed: 60/70/80/90/100 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90
- Mana: 377.28 ⇒ 375
Q: Bramble Smash
- Cost: 50 mana ⇒ 60 mana
Q: Javelin Toss
- Damage ratio: 0.4 ability power (1.2 ability power maximum) ⇒ 0.5 ability power (1.5 ability power maximum)
E: Spell Shield
- Mana restore: 80/95/110/125/140 ⇒ 110/120/130/140/150
- Base damage: 75/110/145/180/215 ⇒ 85/120/155/190/225
W: Astral Infusion
- Health cost reduction: 60/70/80/90/100% ⇒ 80/85/90/95/100%
- Health growth: 90 ⇒ 85
- Bonus armor: 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% of Taric’s armor ⇒ 10/11/12/13/14% of Taric’s armor
- Attack damage: 49.954 ⇒ 52
- Armor: 20.542 ⇒ 21
- Cost: 150 mana ⇒ 100 mana
- Movement speed: 345 ⇒ 350
- Health: 593.32 ⇒ 594
- Mana: 270.4 ⇒ 271
- Mana regen: 7.506 ⇒ 7.5
Last week, we told players about our short and long term plans to address deliberate game-ruining behavior. Our proposed plans aren’t meant to target those who are genuinely having a bad game, but those who decide that the game is over on their own and then spend their time trolling others instead of trying to play their best. The first of our short term plans is to adjust our Reporting and Punishment system. In 10.10, you should start to see more frequent “Instant Feedback” reports for disruptive behavior as we work on tweaking our behavioral systems.
- Galio’s W – Shield of Durand’s passive now has new visual and sound effects
- Dodge Penalties now accurately track penalty time between dodges (the lockout timer should now properly reset after 23 hours)
- Zed’s W – Living Shadow and R – Death Mark’s shadows are no longer placed on top of each other when cast on a target in quick succession
- Sett now properly completes the slam in his R – The Show Stopper on champion clones even as they’re about to expire
- Soraka is no longer able to permanently silence an enemy champion with E – Equinox until they die and respawn
- Lissandra now properly creates a Frozen Thrall of Master Yi when he is killed during Q – Alpha Strike
- Kalista is no longer able to basic attack while channeling Teleport by repeatedly inputting attack commands
- Fiddlesticks is no longer able to walk while channeling W – Bountiful Harvest if his target goes into an Untargetable state
- Elise is now properly able to cast E – Rappel onto targets like wards, Blast Cones, Scryer’s Bloom, etc.
- Casting Wukong’s W – Warrior Trickster as the enemy champion is winding up an empowered basic attack does not cause them to lose control of their character
- Shaco’s R – Hallucinate’s clone now properly does 60% of Shaco’s damage from items with on-hit effects