Esports.com is looking to expand our coverage to more games and different fields in esports. If you are passionate about esports and want to try your hand at writing don’t hesitate and apply now.
We are looking for new writers to join us at esports.com/en to improve our coverage and produce more content. You will be required to have knowledge of the general esport scene and the ability to write interesting and compelling articles and news for our coverage. Expertise in specific games is a big plus as our website has room for more than the current “talk of the town”.
If you are interested in becoming part of the writing staff on esports.com/en follow the steps below:
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] containing the following information:
- Short introduction and relevant background information as it pertains to the position. Please do NOT send resumes
- Availability and desired workload
- A small work sample (500-1000 words) on a topic in the esports scene or industry. You can freely choose the topic as long as it is within esports
- Contact information (preferably your Discord ID) so we can respond to you
- Make sure to put Community Writer esports.com into the email title
If you have any questions you can also reach out to us on our Discord.
All community writer positions are unpaid and on a strictly volunteer basis. Working with us on esports.com/en will help you improve your skills, acquire new ones, build your resume and connect with others in the esports industry.
Recruitment is ongoing and open. There are no deadlines for applicants.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and will contact you if we are interested.