Another update, this time from the Public Test Realm, that’s expected to come live on 23 April 2018. Except adding Deckard Cain to the Nexus, the patch revolves around balance changes and various bug fixes.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Gul’dan: Has received updated visual effects to make his Abilities easier to spot during battle.
- Hero portraits in Draft Lobbies will now use 2D Base Hero art rather than animated 3D Hero Skin models in order to help make Hero picks easier to differentiate from one another at a glance.
- For example: It should now be easier to tell whether a teammate has selected Falstad or Muradin during a draft.
- Skillshots, as well as other Abilities and Talents that search for targets, will now pass through Invulnerable targets without granting quest progress.
- Level 7
- Surge of Light (Active)
- Now has a 0.25 second cooldown between uses.
- Level 1
- Mobile Offensive (Passive)
- Now grants its Basic Attack damage bonus after any movement, rather than only after unmounted movement.
- Health increased from 1550 to 1620.
- Health Regen increased from 3.2304 to 3.3750.
- Basic Attack damage increased from 42 to 44.
- Cyber Agility (Trait) (D)
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Swift Strike (E)
- Range reduced from 14 to 12.
- Dragonblade (R)
- Damage increased from 220 to 240.
- Removed functionality:
- Killing an enemy Hero who was recently hit by Dragonblade no longer resets Swift Strike’s cooldown.
- Level 1
- Agile Dismount (Trait)
- Cooldown reduction increased from 5 to 7 seconds.
- Level 13
- Double Jump (Trait)
- No longer increases Cyber Agility’s cooldown.
- Level 20
- The Dragon Becomes Me (R)
- Additional Functionality:
- Now also resets Swift Strike’s cooldown if an enemy Hero dies within 2 seconds after being hit by Dragonblade.
- Shadow Dagger (W)
- Shadow Dagger now briefly reveals enemies upon spreading to them.
- Nydus Network (R)
- The player can now exit Nydus Worms in a direction of their choosing by right-clicking.
- Bunker Drop (R)
- Players can now exit Blaze's Bunker in the direction of their choosing by right-clicking.
- The Bunker’s hitbox has been adjusted to more closely match its model. This should reduce situations in which players could unintentionally enter Blaze’s bunker when clicking nearby.
- The following new bundles are available for a limited time! Be sure to check out the latest In-Development blog for more details.
- Deckard Heroic Bundle
- Nephalem Bundle
- Raven Lord
- Grave Keeper
- Afflicted Deckard
- Angelic Deckard
- Wastewalker Deckard
- Diesel Wastewalker Deckard
- Scourged Wastewalker Deckard
- Soaring Cassia
- Nephalem Johanna
- Nephalem Kharazim
- Northern Kharazim
- Nephalem Li-Ming
- Sinuous Grave Warden Malthael
- Nephalem Nazeebo
- Ceremonial Nazeebo
- Rain Nazeebo
- Sunrise Nazeebo
- Nephalem Sonya
- The Butcher
- Petrified Butcher
- Nephalem Valla
- Road Chariot
- Exalted Road Chariot
- Hoarfrost Road Chariot
- Lucky Piggy Bank
- The Lucky Piggy Bank Mount, which can only be purchased using gold, will be removed from the Collection when this patch is released to the live version of Heroes next week.
New Portraits and Sprays
- We've once again teamed up with Carbot Animations to add even more HeroStorm-themed portraits and sprays in their signature art style! Catch a preview in the latest In-Development blog.
- Fixed a number of typo and tooltip errors across several aspects of the game.
- Hanzo: Fixed an issue that could cause A.I. Hanzo to repeatedly Channel and cancel Storm Bow.
- Blaze: Icon art has been swapped for the Adhesive Petroleum and Oil Dispersal Talents.
- Lunar Sylvanas: Fixed an issue causing Lunar Sylvanas to play an incorrect animation on the Most Played screen.
- Checkpoint: Hanamura (Brawl): The Brawl Info tooltip now correctly states that Health Packs restore 35% Health and Mana.
- Tomb of the Spider Queen: The left-side team’s bottom Fort can no longer attack enemy Heroes who are just beyond the Gate.
- Try Mode: Tychus’ Dash Talent now correctly grants its Movement Speed reward after using the Complete Quests button.
- Try Mode: Uther’s Silver Touch Talent now correctly grants its second Mana cost reduction reward to Holy Light after using the Complete Quests button.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Abathur: The number of Minions Absorbed stacks no longer appear inconsistent in the Buff bar after Abathur dies while a Monstrosity is active.
- Abathur: Fixed an issue causing Spike Burst’s visual effects to appear much larger than intended when cast while targeting a Mercenary with Symbiote.
- Alarak: Free Lightning Surge casts granted by the Lightning Barrage Talent now correctly display its cast range indicator.
- Ana: Nano Boost’s duration bar now appears next to, rather than replaces, any existing Ability duration bars for the targeted Ally, like Sonya’s Whirlwind.
- Brightwing: Can now correctly cast Blink Heal on Turrets and Biotic Emitters that were placed by Brightwing herself.
- Cho: Entering a Stasis effect, like Zeratul’s Void Prison, while Surging Fist is charging no longer places Surging Fist on full cooldown.
- Fog of War: Hitting an enemy with certain targeted, ranged Abilities, like Sylvanas’ Shadow Dagger, just before the target enters Fog of War or a Line of Sight Blocker now correctly reveal that enemy.
- Fog of War: Fixed an issue in which attempting to cast a targeted Ability through the Fog of War on a snapshot of a unit that no longer exists could cause the Hero to path into the terrain and become stuck.
- Greymane: Partial progress earned toward the Wizened Duelist Talent’s next attack damage bonus will no longer persist after dying.
- Hanzo: Natural Agility now activates correctly after being hit by Phase Prism near a tower.
- Illidan: Can now correctly cast Dive on Ragnaros in Molten Core form.
- Kel’Thuzad: Phylactery can no longer be activated before its animation completes.
- Li-Ming: Spell Armor granted by the Force Armor Talent is now correctly consumed when hit by Ability damage from non-Heroic sources.
- Rexxar: The tooltip for Misha, Focus! no longer lists a cooldown.
- Rexxar: Switching seats in a Triglav Protector no longer causes Rexxar to become unresponsive.
- The Lost Vikings: Stealth granted by the Spy Games Talent is now correctly applied for 3 seconds after Erik moves.
- Thrall: Killing Minions who were hit by Chain Lightning now correctly causes Echo of the Elements quest progress visual effects to appear near Thrall, rather than allies.
- Uther: Fixed an issue in which Uther could briefly use activated Talents after death, but prior to entering Eternal Vanguard form.
- Uther: The Silver Touch Talent’s quest rewards no longer incorrectly benefit Flash of Light.
- Zagara: The Infest Talent now correctly boosts nearby Ranged Minion damage by 100%.
- Zeratul: After death, Zeratul’s body will no longer teleport to the location of his last Vorpal Blade target.
- Gul’dan: The voiceover line that plays while idling on Gul’dan’s Hero page in the Collection no longer ends early.
- Pings: Fixed an issue in which muting a player would not prevent icons related to that player’s pings from appearing.
- Hotkeys: Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause Heroes to ignore Force Move commands.