Blizzard launches a patch introducing some bug fixes and new cosmetics to buy, which will directly support the Nation Wars V tournament.
The official patch notes read:
We’re partnering with O’Gaming TV to bring promotional items for Nation Wars V into StarCraft II.
Players who purchase the Nation War bundle will now have access to following content:
- Four new emojis
- Three new sprays
- 32 new portraits
- Visit our blog for more information.
- Backup Bank files are no longer able to bypass the bank signature option.
- Corrected the text of the ‘Fenix Upgrade Cache’ when viewed from the Co-op Commander Select screen to read the damage is increased by 15 instead of 10.
- Adjusted the text for the War Chest Katowice 2018 to clarify that it is no longer available for purchase.
- Fixed an issue that caused the titles of in-client news items to become obscured unless a player moused over the item.
- Fixed the full price and discounted price of the Campaign Collection and the Campaign Collection Digital Deluxe bundles.
- Joining a Replay through the friends list will no longer result in never joining the replay lobby.’
Nation Wars is an ultra-competitive and rather unique online tournament that pits players from countries around the world against each other based on fan votes.
It is organised by O’Gaming and offers a total prize pool of $50,000.